Guess who made a grand appearance at the premiere of his new movie? None other than the talented Taika Waititi! The 48-year-old actor, director, and writer showed up with his leading lady, Rita Ora, at the premiere of Next Goal Wins on Tuesday (November 14) at the AMC The Grove 14 in Los Angeles.
The power couple definitely stole the show, but they weren’t the only ones in the spotlight. The premiere also saw the presence of other cast members such as Michael Fassbender, Kaimana, Will Arnett, and Rhys Darby.
Next Goal Wins is a heartwarming underdog comedy that follows the American Samoa soccer team, known for their infamous 31-0 FIFA loss in 2001, and their unconventional coach. With the World Cup Qualifiers looming, the team brings on Thomas Rongen (played by Fassbender), a maverick coach who’s seen better days, in the hopes that he will turn the world’s worst soccer team around. Sounds like a real winner!
For all the soccer fanatics out there, mark your calendars because Next Goal Wins is set to hit theaters on Nov. 17.
- Sexy Snow Girls: 400+ Ai images of Delicious Women Having Fun in the Snow
- Sexy Xmas Girls: 550+ Ai images
- Sexy Cowgirls: 500+ Ai images of Women with Wild West Spirit
- Dark Fantasy Girls: 400+ Ai Images of Sexy Women in Ancient Realms
- Working Girls: 500+ Sexy Women in the Field On the Job
- Sexy Asian Girls: 400+ Ai images Celebrating Asian Beauty
N.B.: As an Amazon Associate, we earn on qualifying purchases. The final price does not change for you.