Gargoyles Live-Action Reboot In The Works At Disney+
A live-action reboot of the popular mid-90s animated television series, “Gargoyles,” is currently in early development at Disney+. The project is being helmed by writer Gary Dauberman, known for his work on the “Annabelle” film series, and James Wan’s production company, Atomic Monster.
The original “Gargoyles” series, created by Greg Weisman, aired from 1994-1997 on Walt Disney Television Animation. The show follows a group of nocturnal creatures called gargoyles who turn to stone during the day. After being trapped in stone form for a thousand years in medieval Scotland, they are awakened and find themselves in modern-day New York City, where they must battle various adversaries.
The voice cast for the animated series included notable actors such as Keith David, Salli Richardson, Jeff Bennett, Bill Fagerbakke, Thom Adcox-Hernandez, Ed Asner, Frank Welker, Bridgitte Bako, Marina Sirtis, and Jonathan Frakes.
Dauberman will take on the role of writer, executive producer, and showrunner for the live-action reboot. Wan and Michael Clear will serve as executive producers for Atomic Monster.
- Sexy Snow Girls: 400+ Ai images of Delicious Women Having Fun in the Snow
- Sexy Xmas Girls: 550+ Ai images
- Sexy Cowgirls: 500+ Ai images of Women with Wild West Spirit
- Dark Fantasy Girls: 400+ Ai Images of Sexy Women in Ancient Realms
- Working Girls: 500+ Sexy Women in the Field On the Job
- Sexy Asian Girls: 400+ Ai images Celebrating Asian Beauty
N.B.: As an Amazon Associate, we earn on qualifying purchases. The final price does not change for you.