Earlier this summer, Trevor Noah signed a deal with Spotify to host a weekly podcast series.
The former host of The Daily Show is launching What Now? with Trevor Noah and it’s exec produced by Ben Winston, former co-showrunner of rival late-night show The Late Late Show with James Corden.
The series, which launches on November 9, is produced by Noah’s Day Zero Productions, Fulwell 73 Productions, which produced The Late Late Show with James Corden with CBS Studios, and Audacy’s Pineapple Street Studios.
But it’s not the first time the former late-night host and former late-night showrunner have teamed up together; Winston has exec produced the Grammys with Noah as host.
What Now? with Trevor Noah will see the South African comedian interview entertainers, CEOs, actors, athletes, and “thought leaders” and Spotify promises that these conversations will be “full of radical candor, authentic back-and-forths, and honest reactions”.
The series is hosted and distributed by Spotify’s podcast platform Megaphone with Noah and Pineapple Street Studios’ Jenna Weiss-Berman and Max Linsky also serving as exec producers.
- Sexy Snow Girls: 400+ Ai images of Delicious Women Having Fun in the Snow
- Sexy Xmas Girls: 550+ Ai images
- Sexy Cowgirls: 500+ Ai images of Women with Wild West Spirit
- Dark Fantasy Girls: 400+ Ai Images of Sexy Women in Ancient Realms
- Working Girls: 500+ Sexy Women in the Field On the Job
- Sexy Asian Girls: 400+ Ai images Celebrating Asian Beauty
N.B.: As an Amazon Associate, we earn on qualifying purchases. The final price does not change for you.