The Creative Collective NYC is expanding its programming beyond CultureCon with three new ventures set to launch alongside the return of the annual multi-coastal convention.
The community collective, known for producing the annual convention geared towards Black and Brown creatives and providing networking events and resources to Black and Brown professionals, is set to launch a new content arm, collegiate experience, and awards presentation in 2024.
“CultureCon is not only expanding its reach but also deepening its impact with these new initiatives,” said Shareese Bembury-Coakley, vice president of partnerships and business development at CultureCon. “This portfolio expansion supports CultureCon’s unwavering commitment to elevating and celebrating Black and Brown creatives and their wildest ambitions.”
CultureCon Studios: Amplifying Brave and Diverse Stories
One of the new ventures, CultureCon Studios, aims to amplify brave and diverse stories about the perspectives, futures, and experiences of Black creatives within the CultureCon ecosystem. The studio venture will take a three-pronged approach, considering social media presence, content creation, and distribution.
The initiatives under CultureCon Studios include:
- Creator Campaigns: Focused on elevating creatives’ social content
- CultureCon Originals: Producing audio and video content made by and for Black creatives
- CultureCon Productions: A new platform to create original content that celebrates and inspires
CultureCon on Campus: Empowering HBCU College Students
The Creative Collective’s new CultureCon on Campus program is designed to serve as an immersive experience for HBCU college students. It aims to support and empower students as they envision pathways to accomplishing their dreams. This one-day event will equip undergraduate students aspiring to be creatives with the resources, mentorship, and knowledge that will help turn their dreams into tangible realities.
The event will feature various experiences, including:
- The “Money Stage”: A series of workshops focused on money management skills
- The “Creator Studio”: A dedicated space for creators to produce engaging content on-site during the convention
- The “Break Room”: Offering wellness offerings for the mind, body, and spirit
- The “Lab”: An interactive and immersive venture into the world of gaming and technology
Creative Class Awards: Honoring Black Culture-Shifters
The Creative Collective’s 2024 expansion will introduce the Creative Class Awards, aimed at honoring the next generation of Black culture-shifters. The inaugural, one-night, in-person ceremony is set for February in New York and will celebrate the brilliance and unapologetic spirit of Black creatives who have influenced culture.
“We’re on a mission to empower our community with the platform and community they need to reimagine a more equitable and diverse creative future,” said Imani Ellis, founder and CEO of CultureCon and The Creative Collective. “As we look at our exciting next chapter, we’re excited to amplify the creatives in our community, ensuring that their talents are not just recognized but magnified.”
Additionally, the Creative Collective announced that CultureCon will return next year for its seventh iteration. Past high-profile guests at the industry event have included Spike Lee, Will Smith, Tracee Ellis Ross, John Legend, Regina King, Sterling K. Brown, Lena Waithe, Coleman Domingo, Sanaa Lathan, Kenya Barris, Keke Palmer, Nicole Ari Parker, Karen Pittman, Jay Pharoah, and Sam Jay.
- Sexy Snow Girls: 400+ Ai images of Delicious Women Having Fun in the Snow
- Sexy Xmas Girls: 550+ Ai images
- Sexy Cowgirls: 500+ Ai images of Women with Wild West Spirit
- Dark Fantasy Girls: 400+ Ai Images of Sexy Women in Ancient Realms
- Working Girls: 500+ Sexy Women in the Field On the Job
- Sexy Asian Girls: 400+ Ai images Celebrating Asian Beauty
N.B.: As an Amazon Associate, we earn on qualifying purchases. The final price does not change for you.